who are we?
Six Quick Fire Web Design Tips Every Web Designer Should Live By
Sep 26, 2014
Here is some web design advice from our in-house experts in Dubai When it comes to designing web pages, whether for your own business or for a client in Dubai, you need to think visually. Web Design Dubai has become a major search term as many businesses look for ways to expand their reach and improve business functions and increase their online traffic and impact. You can use these helpful tips that have already served other web design company sites well:
- Design the page and its content so that the most important things are found at the top of the page when it first loads; this way it will be the first things visitors see. Many people today browse the internet on cell phones and tablets that are much smaller than this so it is a good idea to stay within that limitation.
- Strive to achieve a balanced layout in your web page design by keeping things simple on every page. Wherever possible, use no more than three main focal points on each page of your Dubai website. A common method for achieving this is to use medium headline text, a large photo in the text body, and then small links to other related pages at the end of the page.
- Avoid using small fonts or fonts that are overly decorative or fancy. Standard type text can be smaller, though it is recommended that your fonts be no smaller than 10 points. Fancy fonts such as scripts or themed fonts will need to be bigger than normal so that they can be easily read.
- Use standard HTML text and use tools that allow you to embed CSS code when necessary to help your site look more visually appealing.
- Most experts recommend only using two or three colors, aside from text color, on the website. The important thing is that it look great and be easy to read and that you stick with it. Consistency is vital and constantly changing the style and design of the website will kill any professional webpage.
- Make sure your photos are the right size. Web design company experts know how important photos are and it is essential that you use photos that are large enough and of a high enough quality. When you have to choose between using poor quality photos or no photos at all, it is best to have no photos on the website.
These are just a few of the web design tips Dubai web design companies use. Feel free to implement these tips when designing and developing websites in Dubai and across the UAE. Read more web design related posts from Cactimedia here.
Edited By: Avdhoot Shitre
4 Reasons Why Your Business Should Focus on UX in Web Design to Be Successful Online
May 30, 2023
4 Reasons Why You Should Have a Responsive Web Design in 2023
May 22, 2023
Why Positive Branding is Important to a Business
Jan 25, 2022
Leverage the Best Results from a LinkedIn Ad Campaign
Jan 20, 2022